Artists are not in the business of unambiguous communication. Thus:
1. work jointly on an activity or a project. 2. Cooperate traitorously with an enemy.
1. relating to, composed of, or involving two things.
1. situated on the other or further side when seen from a specified viewpoint.
1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.
1. arrange (scales, sepals, plates, etc.) so that they overlap like roof tiles.
1. the offspring of two plants or animals of different species or varieties; 2. a thing made by combining two different elements.
1. combine (one thing) with another to form a whole; 2. bring (people or groups with particular characteristics or needs) into equal participation in or membership of a social group or institution.
1. a connection or series of connections linking two or more things; 2 a central or focal point.
1. a place where roads or railway lines cross.
1. bring together or in contact so that a real or notional link is established.
1. the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them; 2.the state or quality of having existence or substance.
1. An official in a government department, in particular one perceived as being concerned with procedural correctness at the expense of people’s needs.
1. an exponent or advocate of technocracy, a member of a technical elite.
1. inability to do something successfully.
1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
1. having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men.
1. the action of denying something.
1. relating to or denoting a system of society or government controlled by men.
1. a representation of the external form of a person or thing in art; 2. the general impression that a person, organization, or product presents to the public.
1. behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.
1. an estimate or forecast of a future situation based on a study of present trends; 2. the presentation of an image on a surface, especially a cinema screen; 3. the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular.
1. an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience.
1. Attempt to explain or justify (behaviour or an attitude) with logical reasons, even if these are not appropriate.
1. build or make something.
1. a limitation or restriction.
1. inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.
1. a line which marks the limits of an area; 2. a dividing line.
1. way in which something is usually done.
1. deceptive or false talk or behaviour:
C P Snow
Smoke and Mirrors
Pepper’s Ghost ...